Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] MARTE NFP Types and static profile generation

Dear Ansgar,

thank you for the precious information.

So in my .uml profile I have stereotypes with attributes typed with MARTE NFP data types.

I have tried to use your patch and I have seen that your code is invoked during the creation of the .ecore and .genmodel representation of my profile.

However in the Java code which is then generated from from my .genmodel I still have references to MARTE NFP data types (instead of String), and so compilation errors.

Am I missing something else?

Best regards,
Stefano.