Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] First shot at impact analyzer doc

Ed,

I've quickly checked the diagrams with the CVS browser at http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/viewvc.cgi/org.eclipse.mdt/org.eclipse.ocl/doc/org.eclipse.ocl.doc/references/overview/advanced/eventManagerDefaultConfig.png?view=co&root=Modeling_Project and others and I can see all lines. Some look a bit blurred, though, probably when I used GIMP to scale the images so their size fits an average help viewer width. How did you view the diagrams? I can try to use a different GIMP scaling algorithm and see if that improves the images' quality.

Best,
-- Axel