Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] Question regarding building Javadoc locally

There is a build.xml in the doc plugin. Perhaps it needs a Launch
configuration.

Thanks, I'll give that a try.

Javadoc is always a compromise. A lot of space against very little usage.

True. Just asking because the other doc has references to it which at times is convenient if one wants to reference an API from a more prosaic explanation.

I almost always use the partial Javadoc from the Eclipse JDT editor, so
running the Javadoc is primarily a matter of flushing out warnings and
improving completeness.

Me too. However, I also only rarely use the Eclipse Help. But then, when I actually do that, I'm happy if it links correctly to the generated Javadocs.

Some Package level Javadoc would be good. I've never understood how to
do it.

Creating a package.html in the respective package. What about an overview.html? Is it picked up by the automated Javadoc generation process?

Best,
-- Axel

Back to the top