Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] Question regarding building Javadoc locally

Hi Axel

There is a build.xml in the doc plugin. Perhaps it needs a Launch configuration.

Javadoc is always a compromise. A lot of space against very little usage.

I almost always use the partial Javadoc from the Eclipse JDT editor, so running the Javadoc is primarily a matter of flushing out warnings and improving completeness.

How often do you use the HTML-based Javadoc?

Some Package level Javadoc would be good. I've never understood how to do it.

    Regards

        Ed