Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] Event Manager Tests added

My experience with eGit was that there remains a bunch of tasks more conveniently solved from the command line. However, eGit still provides useful services, particularly when it comes to supporting Java refactoring operations such as moves and renames which are then properly mapped to the corresponding git commands.

I'll have to find out a bit more about how the Eclipse gits are typically set up. Once I find that out I'm happy to work on transitioning from CVS to git after Indigo.

Best,
-- Axel