Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] Event Manager Tests added

I added README files to the three projects.

Best,
-- Axel

On 1/28/2011 7:43 PM, Adolfo Sánchez-Barbudo Herrera wrote:
Axel,

Well done !!!

I've also noticed that the eventmanger missed the location of the
eventmanager.tests project into the examples folder.

mmm....It looks like it's empty, however I'd recommend creating a
README.txt into the project to explain the situation.... I think it
could avoid confusions

Ed do you think we could ask the webmaster to remove that folder/project
from the CVS ?.

P.S: I'm downloading EGit to experiment this SCM. I need to download
xtext sources to make my workspace work again ;P

Have a nice weekend !!!
Adolfo.