[mdt-ocl.dev] CVS cleanup was Re: Event Manager Tests added

Hi Adolfo

I've also noticed that the eventmanger missed the location of the eventmanager.tests project into the examples folder.

mmm....It looks like it's empty, however I'd recommend creating a README.txt into the project to explain the situation.... I think it could avoid confusions

Ed do you think we could ask the webmaster to remove that folder/project from the CVS ?.

I think there may be a variety of CVS rm's to do. Worth queueing all at once.

I think I may be able to cvs rm myself; I've certainly done some mv's behind CVS's back.

I'm increasingly worried about keeping the 3_1 maintenance branch that I accidentally created. I think that it will have the wrong time origin when we need to use it. Should have deleted as you originally suggested.
Perhjaps it's irrelevant since 3.1 maintenance will be on GIT ???

I've not looked in detail but I think one of Axel's test plugins needs a more coherent name.

    Regards

        Ed

Back to the top