[mdt-ocl.dev] EssentialOCL editor integration with Papyrus

Hi Remi

We spoke at ESE about integrating the MDT/OCL Essential OCL Xtext editor into Papyrus to support OCL constraint editing.

The Xtext 2.0 migration and underlying infrastructure changes to support Ecore or UML meta-models has just been promoted from its branch to HEAD and so should appear in M5.

Making the UML support a reality is now my top development priority.

You showed me how Papyrus could already instantiate an Xtext rectangle, and we discussed how provision of a Constraint object provided all the information that the OCL editor needs, however I forget how that object was to be passed; do we need an API method? You also showed how the Xtext rectangle weas instantiated. Could you please identify the class where this is done?

    Regards

        Ed Willink

Back to the top