Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] Bad News -> was: [cross-project-issues-dev] Ple ase note Google calendar has had Indigo M5 date listed incorrectly, as on e week late

Hi Adolfo

It's all (OCLinEcore, OCLstdlib, but not CompleteOCL) pretty much working, so I started to move on.

a) I would like to have preliminary UML support in M5 so that Papyrus can try to use it.
- since Pivot is UML based the Pivot to UML conversion is not too hard
- I did a first draft a few weeks ago
- activated it this morning
-  .. then something broke hope to fix it this evening
- oops UML has profiles ... a bit more work
b) I would like to move the OCL Console to use the Xtext Essential OCL editor
- reuse the Papyrus context entry point
- achieve consistent behaviour, accurate evaluation
- don't want to do this in the branch, so waiting till I can do it as a simple
experiment, Bugzilla, approval, release
c) Complete OCL ...

But there is something bad about my M4plus workspace.
- no EMF source attachments
- Acceleo/MWE/Xtext build scripts are temperamental

I'm waiting for a clean M5 before investigating.

The workspace is pretty much as before, but:
Xtext now needs GEF, so add it.
EMF is bigger; use just the SDK not the All-in-One.

There are I think two new plugins
o.e.o.examples.library
o.e.o.examples.pivot

I'll try to promote the branch this evening, maybe tomorrow. I guess it doesn't actually need to work
for you to build it; there are 206-odd tests in the xtests plugin that pass; mostly these are evolved
from Laurent's excellent tests; a few are from the old test suite. The rest remain to migrate.

    Regards

        Ed