Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] Warming upt for Indgo M3

Team,

The build including examples is now ready. I'll have a look to the zips and compare them with those that we have at the download web page to see if the content makes sense.

Ed as you commented, it's probably that lpg sources were not included so far. I'll check that and ensure that we will be providing the same zips/artifacts in M2, while using cbi builds. For instance, I think that standalone zips are missed in the bucky build. I need to fix this.

Regards,
Adolfo.