[mdt-ocl.dev] Warming upt for Indgo M3

Hi Team,

It looks like we are closer to have our bucky-based hudson's job working.

We have several successful builds (include signing and packaging): https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/buckminster-mdt-ocl-core-3.1-nightly/

Some comments/pending issues:

- I've included the backtracking parser tests. The plugin tests have been temporarily excluded, since I need to adjust some bits due to a junit4's requirement to make them run.
- The examples are not included in the build yet. Ideally, I should configure the TOOLS job and doing similar work like the one I have been doing with the CORE's job. However, for M3, I think that I'll configure the current CORE job to also include the examples in the build. I'll face on the different builds and jobs challenge for M4 build.
- For M3, I still have to find the best way to do the publishing step, which involves moving the proper files to our drops folder and the correspondent update site.
- I've noted that for consecutive jobs run (without cleaning the job's worskpace), a strange "zips" and "site.p2" folder appear in the "MDT-OCL.downloads" and "MDT-OCL.p2.repository" folders (our build artifacts) . I need to look into this.
- I've also noted that lpg.runtime.sources are not provided. I think the required fix is a quick one.

Best regards,
Adolfo.
--
Open Canarias, S.L.