Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] Releng status

Hi Team,

The final Indigo's M2 has been built, promoted and announced in the newsgroup.

Unbelievably, we are finally done. I've checked the drop's Update zip and it looks good. I've checked P2 repository and it looks good.

I've also copied our last release http://downloads.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/ocl/3_0/updates/releases P2 repository (Helios SR1) into our new public repository http://downloads.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/ocl/updates/ to which every MDT/OCL 3.1.0 feature refers to.

I've also updated Inidigo's files to contribute our M2 build to Indigo. There is currently a indigo.runAggregator job running. When it finishes, I'll only need to run it again and check the results of said build to see that our M2 milestone perfectly integrates into Indigo.

Best Regards,
Adolfo.
--
Open Canarias, S.L.