Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] Releng status

Hi

Are you happy for me to do a no-change build, if I can ever connect to
Hudson?

Yes of course. You must only ensure that no other MDT/OCL job is
running. We don't want to stockpile the hudson's slots.
I've just launched the integration build, to see if it finally works...
I'll do a similar launch with the bucky one.

Wow. It worked ok first time, so I committed 325058 and rebuilt. No problem. This starts 3.0.2, where you may want to apply the same update site name changes.

	Regards

		Ed

Back to the top