Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] Releng status

El 28/09/2010 13:12, Willink, Ed escribió:
Hi Adolfo

Your message stalled for 12 hours in the Eclipse mail server, so I'm not
sure whether you now have the +1's that you ask for.
Yes I have, thanks.
It seems very little is changing at present on EMF and UML2, and M1 and M2
are early in the life cycle, so I'm happy that with what you suggest. I
think we should actually have done M2 yesterday. Just do your best for M2.
No need for an M2a unless there are clear compatibility problems.
Yes, I know. Althoug the servers are now workign again, I've finally published our M2.

I'm just configuring Indigos b3aggr files to see if MDT/OCL breaks Indigo's one.
Are you happy for me to do a no-change build, if I can ever connect to
Hudson?
Yes of course. You must only ensure that no other MDT/OCL job is running. We don't want to stockpile the hudson's slots.
I've just launched the integration build, to see if it finally works... I'll do a similar launch with the bucky one.

Regards,
Adolfo.

--
Open Canarias, S.L.