Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] Fwd: [cross-project-issues-dev] Ready for Helios SR1 builds? .... andfile format change?

Hi Adolfo

BTW, should we try to remove or request to be removed the accidental R3_1_maintenance branch ?. It could be confusing.

It's confusing, but if we do 3.1.0 in October, we just rebase and then it's right. I think we just need to be careful.
- Increase every plugin/feature version number to 3.0.1.
I've done an committed this change in the maintenance branch. I've noted that a test plugin (standalone.tests) had the 1.3.0 version number. This is not an incovenience since it's a plugin used just by the devolopers. So in order to maintain the coherence with the remaining plugins, I've switched the version from 1.3.0 to 3.0.1. If somebody think this is not correct, please let me know to revert the change.
The standalone tests went obsolete once I made the ecore and uml tests runnable as JUnit or JUnit plugin. No need to move on from 1.3.0; just ignore it, unless you think there's something missing there.

I'm afraid Skype only works for me for special prearranged conversations.

If you have a gmail account (and access to the gmail's web), the web UI has an integrated chat-> adolfosbh(at)gmail(dot)com
I have a gmail account that I only ever used to try GoogleWave and register for GSoC. I'm not happy to trust Google with looking after my data.

    Ed

Back to the top