Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] Fwd: [cross-project-issues-dev] Ready for Helios SR1 builds? .... andfile format change?

Hi All,

No luck with the bucky build.

- Create a branch for the maintenance release 3.0.1 -> R3_0_maintenance.

It was previously created by Ed.
BTW, should we try to remove or request to be removed the accidental R3_1_maintenance branch ?. It could be confusing.

- Increase every plugin/feature version number to 3.0.1.
I've done an committed this change in the maintenance branch. I've noted that a test plugin (standalone.tests) had the 1.3.0 version number. This is not an incovenience since it's a plugin used just by the devolopers. So in order to maintain the coherence with the remaining plugins, I've switched the version from 1.3.0 to 3.0.1. If somebody think this is not correct, please let me know to revert the change.

- Build a Maintenance Release (I guess I'll need to do some configuration setup, for instance to point the maintenance release to the new created branch)
- Promote the build.
- Change the Helios b3aggr file with the new versions of plugins/features.

I'll wait until EMF and UML builds to configure repositories/map files and to do our build.

Cheers,
Adolfo.
--
Open Canarias, S.L.