[mdt-ocl.dev] Helios SR RC1

Hi All,

I've read http://wiki.eclipse.org/Version_Numbering#Versioning_features which confirms that if no plugin has changed, and therefore any containing feature, all the version of plugins and features should stay as 3.0.0 regardless we are producing a "3.0.1 Service Release". So I'll revert the version's increasing I made on Sunday.

A new question arises:

If any of us does any change to a plugin, is his responsibility changing the plugin and/or feature version ? or it's a responsibility of the releng to revise all the changes to properly fix said versions ?. Fortunately I know that API tooling helps to fix plugins versions when you do a change which implies a major or service version change. No idea about what happens with minor changes (bug fixing which doesn't have an API impact) and if the features also are error-marked because they need a version increase....

Cheers,
Adolfo.
--
Open Canarias, S.L.