Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] Eclipse Summit Europe 'Advanced Modeling with OCL' Tutorial

Hi Adolfo

Thanks for the offer.

I've had a chance to play with QVTo at work in the last couple of days and Acceleo before that. I've been impressed by both. I also played with Xpand but disliked its Java-like partial OCL. I've particularly liked how much of QVTo is declarative, making the legacy rescue QVTi to QVTm transformation much easier than I expected.

For a tutorial, it's helpful to have four or five 'presenters' to pass round USB sticks, and generally help dummies.

How the exact contents splits up may also depend on who's giving what other tutorials at other times.

    Ed