Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] Eclipse Summit Europe 'Advanced Modeling with OCL' Tutorial

Ed,

I think that OCL usage in QVTo should be better done by any of the QVTo team. However, if you don't find any help in this way, I could do it by my self since as you know I have experience in this area.

On the other hand, my intentions about my next steps on OCL development is trying to make all the delegate stuff generic so that we can find a clear way to integrate OCL with UML. However, I don't think I were able to obtain any functional solution before the ESE deadline (August).

Cheers,
Adolfo.