Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] M7a and Xtext API change

Hi Alex
I don't understand why yours M7a wasn't signed unlike your next I-build...

Signing is yet another authorization area. Currently you are the only MDT/OCL signer.

It seems that "S" is both stable and signed, so I can do sensible I builds but not S builds.
Regarding the error messages during promotion - you can ignore them, the
default group which is already there is correct. However, I will look into
it and try to avoid the errors.

It would be nice to understand them, because I have to repeat this for an unclear QVTd project path.
I will produce M7a this weekend.

Thanks. Just repeat (#90 - my M7a, or #91 - my I-build).

Could you investigate why the examples plugins don't go into the staging area. I think we need the plugins in that area if the Modeling Discovery UI is to offer to install the MDT/OCL Examples.

I hope to commit some important fixes to examples.xtext today. I'm not sure that I'll have useful CVS access until next Sunday (16th) when I hope to commit further examples.xtext enhancements just in time for RC1 on Monday 17th. I hope nothing else now changes to cause another 2 days of build nightmare.

    Regards

        Ed
Regards,
- Alex.