From: mdt-ocl.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:mdt-ocl.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ed Willink
Sent: Friday, May 07, 2010 6:15 AM
To: MDT OCL mailing list
Subject: Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] M7a and Xtext API change

Hi
> We therefore need an M7a built against Xtext M7 after regenerating to
> use the M7 APIs.
>
> Since this only affects the editors, existing users don't need it.
> I'll try to do it by myself and see if I can promote. This no doubt
> will mean that M7a is unsigned. I'll recommit the rolled back fix for
> Bug 311625 in M7a.

I built an M7a, but indeed it wasn't signed, with a few associated errors so
I didn't promote it.

I then produced an I-build and promoted it. There were numerous accompnaying
permission diagnostics ending:

     [chmod] /bin/chmod: changing permissions of
`/home/data/httpd/download.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/ocl/3_0/updates/interim/
plugins/org.eclipse.ocl_3.0.0.v201004240200.jar.pack.gz':
Operation not permitted
     [chmod] /bin/chmod: changing permissions of
`/home/data/httpd/download.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/ocl/3_0/updates/interim/
site.xml':
Operation not permitted
     [chmod] Result: 1
     [chgrp] /bin/chgrp: invalid group `mdtadmin'

  but the build appears on the Download page anyway.

Any clues?

Alex you'll need to do the M7a build.

     Ed