Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] Removing 1.4.0 from the plan

OK, thanks for keeping me in the loop. I don't think any kind of formal approval is required.

For the record, it may still have made sense to provide a 1.4 release, iff it were something that the community wanted/needed, although I don't think it could ever have coexisted in the same install. However, now that all consumers on the train seem to have agreed to adopt 3.0, I believe the team has made the right decision.

Cheers,

Kenn