[mdt-ocl.dev] Contribution/Reviews policy change proposal.

Hi Team,

I want to propose a new more flexible contribution/review policy.

It has been demonstrated that most of us are quite busy with our daily work, and some times the progress of the project is blocked because the patches are slowly reviewed. The idea could be the following:

- An attached patch should always comply the following premises:
     1. The patched code must make the JUnit tests pass.
     2. API Tooling must be happy with it.
- Unless the reporter requires an special reviewing because of an important design decision, the patch could be committed after 3 natural days (Monday-Driday), so that any of us with available time has a considerable time (2 days) to review it and it's not certainly blocked if nobody have time to do the review.

So, for instance, If I attach a patch to a bugzilla on Friday, any of you could add any review or revision on Monday and Tuesday. If no comments are received I could commit the changes on Wednesday.

What do you think ?

Cheers,
Adolfo.
--