Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] OCL versions

Note that the rules for individual plug-in versions are clear, and I
agree that a major version change in a public dependency demands a
major version increment. We have a convention that the feature version
is the same as the highest plug-in version within it, so that pretty
much determines what the feature versions will be and, hence the
version of the component as a whole (although I wish components were
versioned based on release name rather than a number)...

Cheers,

Kenn