[mdt-ocl.dev] Backwards compatibility for MDT OCL

Team,

I have created a branch named OCL_2_0_support for backwards compatibility with MDT OCL 1.3.0 in Helios+ releases. Starting from now we can commit changes to HEAD - these modifications will affect MDT OCL 3.0.0 only.
Since Monday I am on holiday. I will get back to work on 13 August. After that I will update the releng and refactor the code so that both implementations do not interfere with each other. Volunteers to perform this task earlier are welcome;-)

Cheers,
- Alex.

Back to the top