Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] Backwards compatibility for MDT OCL

Hi Alex

I guess that nobody here has sufficient knowledge to do releng activities. I would honestly like to learn about it, so when you are back I would like to be your padawan, so that there are, at least, two persons able to do this kind of activities.

Cheers,
Adolfo.

Alexander Igdalov escribió:
Team,

I have created a branch named OCL_2_0_support for backwards compatibility with MDT OCL 1.3.0 in Helios+ releases. Starting from now we can commit changes to HEAD - these modifications will affect MDT OCL 3.0.0 only.
Since Monday I am on holiday. I will get back to work on 13 August. After that I will update the releng and refactor the code so that both implementations do not interfere with each other. Volunteers to perform this task earlier are welcome;-)

Cheers,
mdt-ocl.dev mailing list
mdt-ocl.dev@xxxxxxxxxxx