[mddi-dev] How Can I return Models using ModelBus Studio

Hi guys:

I met a problem in my project: Now I can send my models from the consumer to the provider. But if I want to return a model from provider to the consumer, problem will occur.

Problem is like this:

Cannot unmarshal response message java.lang.ClassCastException: com.sun.xml.internal.messaging.saaj.soap.impl.TextImpl cannot be cast to javax.xml.soap.SOAPElement

Cannot unmarshal response message

Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: com.sun.xml.internal.messaging.saaj.soap.impl.TextImpl cannot be cast to javax.xml.soap.SOAPElement

If I return message using String, the process will be ok.

Is there any who knows how to solve this problem?

Thanks!

Wilson

“七件武器,七种完美” 立刻体验!

Back to the top