[mddi-dev] How can I use my Metamodel in ModelBus Studio project?

Hi guys:

I have succeed plugging my tool with ModelBus using ModelBus Studio. But I cannot send my metamodel through ModelBus. If I use the UML2 model within the project, it works ok. Is there anyone who knows how to solve this problem?

These are problems shown in the console:
adapter.infrastructure.transport.ws.DefaultWsInvocationSender Alert: Cannot unmarshal response message java.lang.ClassCastException: com.sun.xml.internal.messaging.saaj.soap.impl.TextImpl cannot be cast to javax.xml.soap.SOAPElement

org.eclipse.mddi.modelbus.adapter.user.consumer.ModelBusCommunicationException: Cannot unmarshal response message

Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: com.sun.xml.internal.messaging.saaj.soap.impl.TextImpl cannot be cast to javax.xml.soap.SOAPElement

Thanks!

Wilson

轻松把Hotmail下载到本地,试试 Windows Live Mail。 立即尝试!

Back to the top