Re: [mddi-dev] How can I use my Metamodel in ModelBus Studio project?

Hi Wilson,

it seems to me, that you have not registered your metamodel at client side,
therefore I guess the client cannot understand your model.

Probably it solves your problem. If you have still this problem
it would be helpfull to see your tooldescription and the corresponding
(meta)models.

Cheers,
Christian