RE: [mddi-dev] How can I use my Metamodel in ModelBus Studio project?

Thanks Christian:

The picture showed my project. I created a meta-model and load it with my description file. Then I generate the code automatically. Do I need to define any parameters like the 'ns prefix' or 'ns URI'?

I wondered what do you mean by register my metamodel at client side?

Thanks!

Wilson