Website: http://www.tcs.com

Tom Ritter <tom.ritter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: mddi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/06/2007 03:57 PM

Please respond to
"MDDi project developer discussions." <mddi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc
Subject
[mddi-dev] Change in project lead

Dear MDDi committers,

Xavier and I have talked about the leadership of MDDi. We came to the
conclusion that it would be beneficial for MDDi to transfer the lead of
MDDi to me. The most important reason for this is to concentrate the
Modelplex task leadership and MDDi leadership in one person.

I would kindly ask you to share your thoughts on this and/or signal your
acceptance of this change in lead. I would be very happy if you could
reply in a timely manner.

Thank you and best regards,
  Tom

--