[mddi-dev] Change in project lead

Dear MDDi committers,

Xavier and I have talked about the leadership of MDDi. We came to the conclusion that it would be beneficial for MDDi to transfer the lead of MDDi to me. The most important reason for this is to concentrate the Modelplex task leadership and MDDi leadership in one person.

I would kindly ask you to share your thoughts on this and/or signal your acceptance of this change in lead. I would be very happy if you could reply in a timely manner.

Thank you and best regards,
  Tom

--
Tom Ritter