From: <mat-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Andrew Johnson <andrew_johnson@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, 13. June 2019 at 15:35
To: Memory list <mat-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [mat-dev] MAT Participation in the 2019-06 release

I have prepared a New and Noteworthy document for the help and have done a build https://hudson.eclipse.org/mat/job/tycho-mat-nightly/847/
The change was for '541539: Simple batch mode comparison' as I also documented batch mode processing.

Krum, if you think it is worthwhile please could you contribute this for RC2

I'm having trouble adding the noteworthy.html to the MAT website but we still have some time for that.

We should also check we are doing everything on our list: https://wiki.eclipse.org/MemoryAnalyzer/Contributor_Reference#Simultaneous_release_policies

Thanks,

Andrew Johnson