[mat-dev] MAT Participation in the 2019-06 release

Hi,

Just a short update on our participation in the 2019-06 release:

- I created a release record for MAT 1.9.0: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/tools.mat/releases/1.9.0

- Created in bugzilla a new version 1.9 and a milestone 1.9.0 – we should use the latter to mark all Bugzilla tickets solved after 1.8.1, so that they get properly displayed in our release record and build kind of release notes

- bumped the version to 1.9.0-SNAPSHOT and updated the visible copyright messages with the current year

- made this morning a contribution to 2019-06 M3 with the MAT 1.9.0 build – the aggregation build is already done successfully

- I’ll have to submit the IP Log for approval till end of the week

- next up is RC1 on June 7

Krum

Back to the top