Re: [mat-dev] MAT Participation in the 2019-06 release

> Hi,
>
> Just a short update on our participation in the 2019-06 release:
> - I created a release record for MAT 1.9.0: https://
> projects.eclipse.org/projects/tools.mat/releases/1.9.0

> - Created in bugzilla a new version 1.9 and a milestone 1.9.0 – we
> should use the latter to mark all Bugzilla tickets solved after 1.8.
> 1, so that they get properly displayed in our release record and
> build kind of release notes

> - bumped the version to 1.9.0-SNAPSHOT and updated the visible
> copyright messages with the current year

> - made this morning a contribution to 2019-06 M3 with the MAT 1.9.0
> build – the aggregation build is already done successfully

> - I’ll have to submit the IP Log for approval till end of the week
> - next up is RC1 on June 7
>
> Krum_______________________________________________
I think we may need to update new and noteworthy (noteworthy.dita)

which needs to cover any 1.8.1 changes, plus subsequent changes.
We also need this for the web page.

As you say, we should go through the bugs to see which ones have had
code changes and mark them as fixed if we are done (or do so anyway
and open a new bug for any extra changes needed, so that they go into
the release).

One extra feature is the export HPROF query. I've documented this
but I haven't given it a lot of testing yet.

Andrew Johnson

Unless stated otherwise above: