Re: [mat-dev] FW: [cross-project-issues-dev] jobs having more than 15 old builds

> I wasn't worried about the build outputs, but though it would be
> useful to see the build logs and FindBugs and JUnit results to
> compare to the current builds. I think those are the only things
> that get saved for the previous builds.

Makes sense. Although I don't think that we really have a guarantee that they will be kept on Hudson forever.
With next release I'll mark the build to be kept and will save the junit/Findbugs results elsewhere.

Back to the top