Re: [mat-dev] FW: [cross-project-issues-dev] jobs having more than 15 old builds

> We should remember to press the 'keep this build forever' button
> next time for released builds such as 1.2, 1.2.1 etc.

Andrew,
Do we really need them on Hudson?
All released versions are available for download as binaries from the downloads server (some of them are archived, but this is mostly transparent to the end user).
And for all released versions we add a tag in the SVN repository, so we can get the source.

What is the reason to keep the builds forever on the Hudson server? If there is some information which we can't restore, then we should probably save it elsewhere, but I still can’t think what it is.

Krum

Back to the top