Re: [mat-dev] FW: [cross-project-issues-dev] jobs having more than 15 old builds

> From: "Tsvetkov, Krum" <krum.tsvetkov@xxxxxxx>
> To: Memory Analyzer Dev list <mat-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: 08/03/2012 11:45
> Subject: Re: [mat-dev] FW: [cross-project-issues-dev] jobs having
> more than 15 old builds
> Sent by: mat-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
>
> > We should remember to press the 'keep this build forever' button
> > next time for released builds such as 1.2, 1.2.1 etc.
>
> Andrew,
> Do we really need them on Hudson?
> All released versions are available for download as binaries from
> the downloads server (some of them are archived, but this is mostly
> transparent to the end user).
> And for all released versions we add a tag in the SVN repository, so
> we can get the source.
>
> What is the reason to keep the builds forever on the Hudson server?
> If there is some information which we can't restore, then we should
> probably save it elsewhere, but I still can’t think what it is.
>
> Krum
I wasn't worried about the build outputs, but though it would be
useful to see the build logs and FindBugs and JUnit results to
compare to the current builds. I think those are the only things
that get saved for the previous builds.

Andrew

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.