Re: [mat-dev] BHeapSampler memory analysis tool made public

Hi Arndt,

The Sampling approach always seemed interesting to me, but I only
thought about approximating certain memory usage indicators.

I do not 100% understand how you compute the the memory usage, could
you elaborate that a bit more?

Are you aware that MAT has a feature in the Dominator tree that allows
you to group by class (or package)?

I believe one could build an approximated "memory domination graph" by
using the data from this view.

Regards,
Markus