Re: [mat-dev] BHeapSampler memory analysis tool made public

I'll have to think about your note in more detail, but Memory Analyzer does have a group by classes view for the dominator tree. This takes the object dominator tree and groups the objects by class.

The group by class loader and group by package options don't look quite so useful as they only group the root objects by class loader then class or by package component. I did test a group by superclass option, but I'm not sure if it would be any use.

Andrew Johnson

Unless stated otherwise above: