Re: [mat-dev] Using MAT for Android

Hi Krum,

Did you make contact with your colleagues? Since Tuesday is the
submission deadline, I wondered if we need to come up with an
abstract. We have submitted talks for our projects, but if a MAT talk
does go through, we would be happy to talk about our experiences.

Regards

-E

--
Eric Cloninger (ericc@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
Senior Product Manager, MOTODEV Studio for Android