Re: [m2t-dev] What's the difference between Xpand and Acceleo?

My thanks to everyone for the responses.

Cedric - I believe you are right that it shouldn't take much effort to
push things forward. Perhaps the only real problem(s) is that I can't
find sufficient documentation to help me use Acceleo standalone, or
I'm misunderstanding the purpose of a standalone project. I haven't
done much with Acceleo beyond working with chains that someone else
created, so maybe it's obvious to more experienced users. I've tried
performing exports several different ways, and half the time I end up
with an empty project. Once I have an exported project (which includes
a src directory with .java and .emt files, a project jar containing
.class and .mt files, and a lib directory with an assortment of other
dependencies such as fr.obeo.acceleo.ecore.jar, etc.), I'm not really
sure what to do next. Does a standalone project give me the context
(i.e. classpath dependencies) to launch a chain from the command-line,
or is it just providing a single Java class per template which I could
string together using Java or a script? How is it intended to be used?
Any guidance you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again.