[m2t-dev] [xpand] Build error when adding CDT dependency

Hi,

unfortunately I've broken the build when adding the CDT support plugin

Here is the build report:

I must have missed something. So, what I've done is
- added the plugin to xpand.map
- added "${downloadMirror}/tools/cdt/releases/galileo/dist/cdt-master-6.0.1.zip" to dependencyURLs in build.properties

The build is failing when it tries to create the target platform:
     [exec]    [p2.dir] org.eclipse.equinox.internal.provisional.p2.core.ProvisionException: No repository found at file:/opt/users/hudsonbuild/.hudson/jobs/cbi-m2t-xpand-0.7/workspace/build/N200912060905/testing/target/eclipse/dropins/cdt-master-6.0.1.zip_/.
But if you look into the workspace the CDT Zip was correctly downloaded and unpacked. It contains a valid P2 repository. You can see it here:

If I download the cdt-master-6.0.1.zip from the location specified in build.properties and unpack it, then I can add this directory as a valid local P2 site to a target platform definition.

Any ideas what I have missed?

~Karsten

Back to the top