Re: [m2t-dev] What's the difference between Xpand and Acceleo?

Hi,

As Karsten said Acceleo and XPand are both model to text transformation
technologies and as such answer the same needs. One big difference
between them is the fact that M2T/Acceleo is an implementation of the
OMG Standard for Model To Text transformation whereas XPand has it's own
ocl-like in-house syntax.

Concerning the Maven issue I'm quite interested in getting more
information about what would be "missing".  As M2T/Acceleo is standalone
- it can be used as plain old Java jar without the Eclipse/OSGi runtime
I have the feeling we  probably don't need much effort to push things
forward. What do you mean by "play nice with Maven" ?

Cédric