Re: [m2m-iwg] Project leads call tomorrow Tuesday Apr 1st 3pm CEST/9am EDT

Hi Benjamin,
   sorry but I will not be able to attend today. Just got a meeting conflict.

We’ll catch up off line.

Sorry for the late notice.
-Marco

On Mar 31, 2014, at 5:34 PM, Benjamin Cabé <benjamin@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello all,

I want to remind you about our IoT project leads call tomorrow.
I suggest the following agenda:
  • Infra & Deployment: discuss what we should do to build IoT packages better at Eclipse (HIPP, Windows or ARM build machines, …) and how we should distribute such packages to downstream consumers (RPM or DEB packages? Eclipse IDE packages? Etc.)
  • Java integration: with the recent spike of new Eclipse IoT projects targeting Java, we should discuss the developer experience for Java developers (again, integration, build infra, tooling…)
  • Other noteworthy project updates / outstanding issues
Talk to you tomorrow!
Best,
Benjamin

The meetings are held via teleconference. The regular call-in numbers are shown below (if possible, please used caller paid numbers). There are a few local / toll-free dial in numbers, but you may want to setup a SIP client on your computer if possible.

  • North America 1-866-569-4992
  • Germany 49-692-2224-6059
  • France 33-(0)-17-070-8535
  • UK 0800-033-7806
  • Switzerland 41-44-580-2115
  • Sweden 46-85-063-8386
  • Italy 003-902-3604-8268

Participant conference extension: 713, then enter pin 68764

SIP clients can call 713@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, then enter pin 68764.