Re: [m2m-iwg] COAP

Since CoAP is coming thru the OMA lightweight M2M and OneM2M standards we will need a rock solid open-source implementation ;)

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 7:54 PM, andypiperuk@xxxxxxxxx <andypiperuk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Biggest issue with COAP so far has been lack of solid implementations. As others have said, it has some applicability, but probably not as broad as the authors might have hoped.