From:        Rick Bullotta <rick.bullotta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        m2m Industry Working Group <m2m-iwg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        01/28/2013 11:02 AM
Subject:        Re: [m2m-iwg] AXEDA Comments on MQTT contribution to        ECLIPSE        PAHO        &        OASIS
Sent by:        m2m-iwg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi, Scott.

Makes total sense, and there may be perfectly good reasons to break the two initiatives into separate activities.  Regarding OASIS, it is a bit unclear as to whether or not paid membership is required to participate/vote.  I do know that OASIS has very open intellectual property rights policies and participation options for observers though.

Rick