[m2m-iwg] m2m.eclipse.org website to promote the IWG activities

Hi all,

I mentioned earlier this summer that I was willing to start working on the m2m.eclipse.org web portal that we will use to promote the activities of the group, and that should act as a landing page both for developers in need of tools/frameworks/examples/etc, and for people that want to know more about what we are trying to achieve in general.

We have started to work on this with Gaétan and Ian, and have been doing good progress on initializing a few pages that I hope to share with you soon (this is still very rough around the edges!).
Current content include:
  • Community page: "marketecture presentation", links to the projects' forums/mailing-lists, promotion of the webinars, …
  • Tools page: small intro to Lua and link to get Lua Development Tools
  • Protocols page: presentation of MQTT, link to get the Paho C client, Java client, … Presentation of OMA-DM, and link to get the Koneki simulator
  • Frameworks page: empty for now, supposed to talk about Mihini roadmap etc. when ready
  • Sandbox page: lists the available "testing" services at Eclipse.org ; that is to say the MQTT broker since that's what we have now
Does that sound OK? Do you have any topic (with associated content :-)) in mind that you think we should include in this V1 of the website?

Thanks!
Benjamin.

Benjamin Cabé ::  Open Source Manager

SIERRA WIRELESS :: AirVantage Business Unit

Main  +33 5 61 00 52 90  ::  Direct  +33 5 61 00 06 41  ::  Fax  +33 5 61 00 51 46

Lake Park  ::  Zac de l'Hers - Allée du Lac - BP 87216 :: 31672 Labège Cedex, France

BCabe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :: www.sierrawireless.com