Re: [m2m-iwg] All-in-one Eclipse package for M2M (Benjamin Cab?)

Hi Werner,

Providing data conversion facilities, conversion between systems, etc. is
an important topic, and I would actually be very interested to know how we
could leverage UOMo.
I have a few remarks and questions:

- It was discussed during our call yesterday, and there was a slight error
in my original e-mail but: there's no requirement to have all the features
of an EPP package in >1.0 version. But if at least one feature is still in
incubation, the EPP Package will have to be an Incubation package too
(which seems totally reasonable IMO).
- In the strict context of the delivery of an M2M Eclipse package, my
understanding is that the main goal is to include in this package plug-ins
that extend the IDE with new "tools" like new editors, views, etc. Does
UOMo provide this kind of tools?
- Is there a binary representation for UCUM?
- If you have time of course, I think that would be helpful if you could
put together a small demo of UOMo used in the context of a Java MQTT
client, so as to illustrate the possible benefits of the technology.

Thanks!
Benjamin.