I would like to finish the first set of four webinars before taking on any more.  I want to see how successful there are.

Thanks for the offer,
Ian

On 8/15/2012 10:54 AM, Scott de Deugd wrote:
Werner,  the MQTT webinar planned for September is still being sorted out but  will likely use the Java client.

I believe Ian Skerrett will be posting the details of the Webinars soon on an Eclipse  Wiki or webpage, so  I will l defer to him on future session and how to work into your generous offer!

...............Scott

From:        "Werner Keil" <werner.keil@xxxxxxx>
To:        m2m-iwg@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        08/15/2012 07:04 AM
Subject:        Re: [m2m-iwg] Webinar on M2M with Java, too?
Sent by:        m2m-iwg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

Are there other Webinars planned for Java and M2M or is the focus currently on Lua only?

Since I am speaking in September twice to a live audience, Eclipse Day Krakow is even on the 13th, any following dates e.g. October on seemed better, then I'd sure be happy to contribute to any future Webinars, too.

Werner